BELCOVE ISLAND LODGE
Peaceful, relaxing and clean, describes Belcove Island Lodge, located on Gallows Point Private Caye, just east of Belize City and a few yards from the world’s second largest barrier reef. Travel back in time and consider it a great adventures odyssey to walk on this unique Caye which history tells was once the home of pirates in the early 1600’s.
The island sits at approximately 300 acres, consisting mainly of mangroves, which provides food and shelter to the abundant diversity of marine life. You can have a close up view of crabs and iguanas that can be seen moving about, while also being entertained by colorful butterflies and melodious sound of birds. An abundance of tropical flowers and fruit trees add extra touch to this enchanting caye. Needless to mention the many coconut trees that offers a cool shelter during those hot sunny days.
The main building offers six clean and comfy rooms with solar generated light, private shower and fans. It also offers a spacious dining area with a bar comfortably meeting the needs for large gathering. Adjacent is the kitchen where our guest can have access to our facilities or if preferred, have us prepare ethnic meal. In the evening you can unwind on the porch, read a book or experience the breath taking sunset view or you may admire the full moon and the stars at night.
We also offer packages that include snorkeling, diving and fishing in our pristine blue waters while exploring the many wonders of exotic coral formations of endless forest of ever changing marine life.
Our lodge facilities also is perfectly adequate for special events with large gatherings such as family reunions, weddings, birthday, high school class trip, business meetings etc. in your very private setting of choice. Whatever the need may be we do our best to accommodate your request.
So if you are looking for a secluded environment where beauty and nature meets, you need not seek anymore. Make Belcove Island Lodge at Gallows Point Caye your next private getaway.
All rates in US dollars, exclusive of 9% hotel tax
All year round rates
A Day at Gallows Point
US$50US per person
Boat leaves Belize City at 9:00 a.m. and leaves Gallows Point at 3:30 p.m.
- Round trip transfer from Belize City to Gallows Point
- 15 minutes canoe to sandy beach area in Gallows Point
- 4 hours Snorkeling
Gallows Point Lodge Deposit, Payment, refund Policies
- Your reservation can be confirmed with the receipt of a deposit equal to 30% of your total package cost.
- If you need to cancel your reservation ½ of your deposit (50%) will be refunded if your cancellation request is received to us in writing (email) 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- The balance of your package cost is due 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival. If you need to cancel your reservation after full payment has been received, 1/3 of your total payment will be refunded if we received your cancellation request in writing (email) 14 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Refunds are not available within 14 days of your scheduled arrival.
- Refunds are not available for early departures.