Belize Inland & Island Tours & Belize City Adventures
Tours & Adventures
ISLAND DAY TOUR:
A day at Belcove Island Lodge
Enjoy a day on our peaceful and tranquil private island.
- Transportation to and from the island
Sundays only – boat leaves at 8am.
Price starts at (including tax):
The following are some of the activities you can choose from while visiting in Belize with Belcove Inland Tours.
- Archeological sites: Experience the magnificent Mundo Maya adventure at any of these sites. Altun-Ha, Xunantunich, Lamanai, Cahal Pech, Caracol
- Baboon Sanctuary: Home of the Black Howler Monkey
- Belize Zoo: Watch these tropical animals in their natural habitat.
- Old Belize Museum: Travel back in time to learn the true history of Belize.
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary: Excellent choice to view species of birds and the Famous Jabiru bird.
- Cave tubing adventure: Great way for exploring caves in Belize.
- Mountain Pine Ridge: Home of the famous Thousand Foot Waterfalls, green pine forest, scenic rivers.
- Tikal in Guatemala: Why not run across the border and view this magnificent Maya Temple, a few hours by land or 45 minutes by air.
Belize City Tours
- John’s Cathedral
- Swing Bridge
- House of Culture
- Handicraft Center
- Maritime Museum
- Tourism Village
- Court House
- Belize Museum
- Bliss Institute